I can barely contain my excitement. After waiting almost 3 months from ordering, at last my new sewing machine, fabric and supplies have arrived on the island. Living on a small island in the middle of nowhere certainly forces a person to be patient! But even so, 3 months is ‘island time’ at it’s best!
So here she is, the Brother CS6000i sewing machine. I thought long and hard about which machine to buy. I have a limited budget because by the time things get to the island, the cost of the ship, all of the port fees, duty, customs fee, handing, taxes and such make everything almost twice as expensive as the ticket price. And without a job, we have to watch the pennies!
This machine comes with lots of accessories so there’s no real need to splash out on a lot of extras. It has the extra large table, a nice supply of feet and all the stitches you’d ever normally need.
I made a video of unboxing the new machine and showing you all of the features and accessories if you would like to take a look.
Brother CS6000i unboxing video and features review
Some photos I’ve taken of the machine, accessories and features
About this item
- 60 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- 25 Year limited warranty: The CS6000i is backed by a 25 year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product
This user-friendly and portable sewing and quilting machine offers a wide range of quilting and sewing features at an affordable price. The CS6000i features 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes. There are 9 presser feet included in this machine – buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blindstich, button fitting, walking, and spring action quilting foot. This machine also includes a detachable wide table that is perfect for larger quilting projects.
The Brother CS6000i sewing machine has been engineered for ease of use. A simple-to-view backlit LCD display, an automatic needle threader, easy-to-follow threading diagrams, and an adjustable sewing speed control system are all included. An easy-to-see, brightly lit sewing area is quite helpful when sewing on dark fabrics. An automatic needle threader has been added to perfectly align thread through the needle. A built-in free arm helps to assist with sewing pant legs, sleeves, and other cylindrical items.
The CS6000i sewing machine also includes a hard machine case, making it a perfect traveling sewing machine. The CS6000i sewing and quilting machine includes a printed Quick Start guide and complete instructions manuals in English and Spanish. This sewing and quilting machine includes a bilingual user manual, a 25-year limited , and free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.